What happens if you cannot perform the ceremony?

If I am unable to personally complete my obligation to you, due to unavoidable circumstances, I will inform you immediately and transfer the lodgement papers either to a fellow colleague or another registered Celebrant of your choice.

Do we need a rehearsal?

Ideally, yes. My fee includes a rehearsal and I strongly recommend having one. This is the last opportunity to make sure all the details are covered.

How many meetings do we need to have?

Once the paperwork is signed, usually only 1 more planning meeting and the rehearsal. I will send you as many email drafts of the ceremony as you like, until you are totally satisfied.

When do we pay?

50% of the total fee is paid when the Lodgement papers are signed. The remaining 50% is paid in full, 2 weeks before the ceremony.

Can we include our fur-babies?


Do you provide music?

Yes, I can provide the music of your choice throughout the ceremony.

Do you have your own PA/sound equipment?

Yes. (subject to cases of extreme weather).

Do you do outdoor ceremonies?

Certainly, but in Melbourne, you always need a Plan B.

How far do you travel?

Anywhere in Victoria. (travel costs may apply)

What do we need to do?

Provide identity documents such as a passport or photo ID. If this is not your first marriage, you will need to supply divorce or death certificates.

We like you. What’s next?

We lock in the date and sign the lodgement papers.

Will we work well together?

The best way to find out is to have an obligation free ‘get to know you’ over a coffee, a wine, in the playground with your kids or even just walking your dog.

Interested? Get in touch so we can discuss your upcoming ceremony.

© Copyright Karen Cramer, Authorised Celebrant